Welcome to Senior Resource Center – All SRC Classes & Programs Have Been Canceled for today, Dec. 10. Festival of Trees will be OPEN today from 3 – 8 PM.
The Senior Resource Center is comprised of caring people responding to societal changes that are challenging our senior citizens and the people who care for them.
Our guiding principles:
- We provide assistance to people who are overwhelmed by the complexity of the issues and the challenges of aging by means of advocacy, support, information, education, training and referral
- Our services are open to all people regardless of economic, social or religious background
What we do:
- We are a clearing house for support and services available to seniors and caregivers in western Morris County
- We provide compassionate listening and enable a supportive environment for seniors and caregivers
- We advocate for seniors and their caregivers who are experiencing difficulty obtaining services and support
- We provide a range of educational and training activities on a variety of issues confronting the aging population